Peptides are short chained amino acids found naturally in the body. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, and these amino acids are designed to augment specific functions within the body.
Therapy with peptides uses those sequences already present to regulate and rejuvenate functions. Basically, they bind to and tell the other cells what to do, replacing or mimicking the functions of the naturally occurring peptides. Peptides have the capability to rewrite body chemistry relationships to promote restoration, anabolism, and homeostasis.
If you are looking for a way to accelerate the healing process or improve athletic performance, BPC-157 offers many benefits including:
- Accelerated wound healing (muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve)
- Decreased pain in damaged areas
- Increases growth hormone receptors
- Improves digestive function
- Protects liver from toxic insults (alcohol, antibiotics) and promotes healing
Overall BPC-157 is a great option to help alleviate joint pain, old injuries, and those looking to improve joint mobility.
The peptide PT-141 gets your brain in the game by acting on neurotransmitters that impact libido and sexual function. PT 141 is not a PDE5 inhibitor like Viagra or Cialis and shows promise for men and women who have no had success with those treatment.
PT 141 is helping restore women’s sexual satisfaction and as a treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- In clinical trials, women who used PT 141, reported their sexual enjoyment more than doubled.
- Some clinical studies showed that PT 141 treated ED in men and significantly improved erections in men without ED.
Melanotan 2 helps stimulate the body’s responses to the sun without exposing the body to harmful rays of sun. This is good for people that have a light complexion and burn easy.
Benefits of MT2
- Quick and easy tan
- Skin Damage protection
- Minimal UV exposure
- Lessens appetite and improves lipid and glucose regulation
- Libido enhancement
- Supports Immunity
- Metabolic Support: Lipolytic, appetite control, anti-inflammatory, lowers oxidative stress