IV Nutrient Infusion
- Designed for optimal health and wellness
- IV therapy is a method of delivering vitamins, minerals, and other vital nutrients to the body by replacing them directly into the bloodstream for the highest level of effectiveness.
- Most people notice an improvement within hours of receiving their treatment.
- IV Therapy is often used as a preventive aging measure or to combat health issues such as inflammation, allergies, and infection.
- Myer’s Cocktail – Also known as the “Wellness Cocktail”. It is great for people who feel healthy over all but are looking for an additional boost in mood or energy. It is also great for people who are feeling run down, stressed out, tired, suffering from asthma, allergies, chronic sinusitis, depression, anxiety, hormonal imbalances or headaches. One treatment can last anywhere from several days to several months depending on the individual’s lifestyle and severity of the depletion in vitamins and minerals. ($129.00)
- Recovery & Performance – Great for athletes who need help preparing for or recovering from workouts. Also great for the healing process and recovering from injuries. It may help to decrease recovery time from heavy work out sessions and enhance performance during future sessions. ($120.00)
- Immunity Plus (Seasonal, October-March) – Great for those feeling under the weather or exposed to others who are sick. It helps to boost your immune system and start to feel better faster. It can improve symptoms related to sinus infections as well as other common colds and illnesses that occur during the winter months. ($100.00)
- Quench (Seasonal, May-September) – Works to replace fluid and electrolytes that are often lost during the “hotter” months of the summer season. Whether you work outside, hike, or spend a weekend on the water, this formula helps you to rehydrate and combat fatigue from dehydration. (100.00)
- Glutathione: One of the most powerful antioxidants. It is great for health and anti-aging. (Add on to any IV treatment for $40.00).
*Talk to a provider to determine which treatment would be best for you*